READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
Athletes from around the world will join CrossFit Advanced in the Fourth Annual Royal H. Burpee Challenge to honor the Easton, PA man who made the exercise a household name: Royal Huddleston Burpee.
The challenge begins February 4th, 2018 by doing 1 burpee. Add a burpee a day for 121 days. The challenge culminates on June 4th with 121 burpees, on what would have been Royal H. Burpee’s 121st birthday.
- All burpees assigned for the day must be done by midnight.
- If all the burpees are not completed for a given day, then all the burpees for the missed day plus the burpees for the current day must be completed by midnight (Example: I only got 40 done on day 50. On day 51, all 50 from the previous day and the 51 for the current day must be completed). *Suggestion: Do Not Get Too Far Behind!
- Burpees cannot be paid forward.
- Chest to Deck Burpees are the standard. Feel free to modify as needed.
- Burpees in a prescribed daily workout do not count towards those due for the challenge. This rule can be decided by each participating individual, group, or box.
Click Here To Like The RBC Facebook Fan Page
Click Here To Join The RBC Facebook Group Page